November 8, 2010

week 10

I was quite a relief as finally we have finished on our assignments because today is the day that we have to submit our assignment 2 (teaching aids) and assignment 3 (Lesson Planning).Although it was quite a lot as they were given to us at one time, we were able to complete it on time as well as learn something that is useful by using different types of resources that can be found from the internet.

Besides that, we were given time to continue on our module 2 on Photoshop cs 3 that was given last week. I found photoshop cs 3 to be really useful as we can also used them in our daily life when we want to edit on our own pictures. I would say that it is a good learning experiences for all of us as I believe we would find it very useful in our future life. I'll do my best. A part of that, we need to upload a picture on the photobucket. Any picture as long as it tells something. The picture must be originally edited by us. Well, I was quite excited with this task as I actually love the picture editing.

Well, that's not the end of the day as we are given three tasks to do

Task 1: Edit a song into ring tone
Task 2: Blending two songs together
Task 3: Edit the given song into a better quality

Thus, we need to be very meticulous and careful in editing the song as some of the lyric or tune might just be cut off if we are not careful enough. As a result, we might have to redo everything. Anyway, I would say that this is a good experience for us, as future teacher as we can always cut the unwanted lyric and the tune off in order to adapt the song into a suitability of the students' learning context or local context. I believe these would be very useful.

So, that's all for this week and see you in following week

No comments:

Post a Comment