November 8, 2010

WEEK 12

HYE everone,

This time, i am updating my Resources blog to share with you what I've done. This week flew extra fast, without realizing it I'm now in the couples week before the revision.

What i was prepared for this week class is about the picture editing using various software and tools.

Before the class start, Puan Foziah had shown us the E-book done by herself. It was nice because it tells us about family and love. To me, family is the first thing that we need to take care of because they are the closest people we ever have. The E-book was interesting and colourful, and definitely attractive.

She also reminded us to select only good quality pictures, not the one with unclear images which is too small, colourful as the E-book will be presented to the primary children. Next, to insert the navigation keys, music and sound. Our video also need to have clear theme, plot and characterization. It sounds complicated but it is true that to produce a good and quality thing, we need to sacrifice many things.

Working with my partner, we have chosen to do the topic on number (SHAPE) to complete the video editing. Next, she walked around and gave comments and feedbacks. The comments was very useful for me to come out with a better E-book later.


Later, Mdm. Foziah asked us to come in front as she wanted to show us a sample of video which is a video of Chun and Ella. It was wonderful and give me basic ideas on how to create my video later. My partner and I decided to choose a topic on car and people. Hope this coming video will amaze everyone because it is one of our interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment