November 8, 2010

week 11




Hi, everyone. We meet again in this meaningful arena of education.
Here comes another week reflection.We were first shown by Pn Foziah on the tutorial on how we can edit the pictures perfectly. Then, I realized the powerful of photoshop software. As picture tells a thousand word, we can actually use a picture to portray our thinking without having us saying out our thoughts.

Well, it seems to be easy in editing one picture. However, editing a good and prefect picture is not easy either. We have to be really creative as well as innovative.

We were then asked to edit one picture of our own in order to bring the picture's message clearly and then upload in the assigned photobucket account. For me, I have chosen the theme of 'My dream Car' where i choose the picture of my dream car-BMW

As we know, car is part of human need in current life trend. It is important to choose a right car that suit to our personality and life need. Thus, BMW is the car that I dream ever.



Hopefully, this can TRIGGER my determination to buy this car soon. By the way, my dream car is TOYOTA CELICA

No comments:

Post a Comment